Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
The Way of Council & the Spirit of Enquiry
What is Council?
The age-old art of Council is a ceremonial practice that encourages attentive listening and heartfelt compassionate speaking. Council provides a way of bearing witness and accepts diversity in each other and ourselves and helps cultivate non-hierarchical power.
We will explore
– History and cross-cultural roots
– Creating special time and place
– Practicing the Four Intentions of Council
– Sharing our personal stories to deepen the art of listening and speaking from the heart
– Various forms of Council – spiral, fish bowl, dyad and more
– How we bring compassion and truth into our relationships
Time: Friday, July 13 at 6.30PM to Sunday, July 15 at 5PM
Cost: £185, including a £85 deposit non refundable deposit. (Non-residential program)
Questions & Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org