Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
The Uriel Center has been working to change the culture of listening and social discourse in Israel since 2001 through offering training for Council Facilitators and Council based workshops. The center is the located in Alone Abba, Yizrael Valley, and has an extension in central Israel at the boarding school Ha’kfar Ha’yarok.
Council (Maagal Hakshava) teaches new communication patterns that create closeness and understanding in our relationships with family, coworkers, colleagues and communities.
Sitting in the Circle creates an atmosphere of warmth and relaxed confidence for participants; everyone has a place and time to bring their truth to the center of the Circle, thus gathering collective wisdom and group intelligence. Listening from the heart, without judgment or criticism, is a bridge between individuals and creates a safe and respectful space.
Nuria and Eran have extensive experience in directing workshops in these different sectors:
- Community and Social
- Multicultural communities (religious secular, Muslim Druze Christian)
- NGOs and social organizations
- Education sector
- Workshops and Training for Educators
- Companies and business organizations
They also offer two Council Trainings:
- Certified council facilitators – The “Listening Heart” program
- Facilitators Training tailored to the needs of the organization community