Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.
The core practice of Council sets a container for empathy and honesty. It provides a way of bearing witness and of peace making and helps cultivate non-hierarchical power. When in Council we step into a timeless space and spirit moves through us. We experience the deep connection to all life.
We will explore
- History and cross-cultural roots
- Creating special time and place
- Practicing the Intentions of Council
- Sharing our personal stories along side those of the community to deepen the art of listening and speaking from the heart
- Various forms of Council – spiral, fish bowl, dyad and more
- Developing the basic ingredients of holding
- Council in your own community and field of work
We will learn
- Council as a personal practice and a group/community process
- A way and path to reconciliation, visioning, decision-making and healing
- To shift from hierarchical power structures to a mode in which initiative, responsibility and leadership are shared
- To a reach consensus through heart centred awareness
- How Council serves our community, ourselves and the world
October 20th at 6:30 pm – October 22th at 5:00 pm
The cost is 1800 Dkr.
Facilitated by Pippa Bondy & Malene Rose
Contact: Malene Rose: email@example.com